Tuesday, September 30, 2008

GRATITUDE

I have been thinking about this post for a few days and it is untitled for a reason. I just cannot seem to find the right words but, I will.

Have you ever had someone or someone's come into your life in a way that is so crazy it is just hard to explain? Have you ever had someone make such an impact on your life and they really have no idea? Have you ever wondered how on earth you were blessed so much to have this someone or someone's in your life?

Well I have or I guess in this case I should say we have. A couple years ago we had friends that came into our life and we met them all the way in China. However, they live in Florida and we met because of two little six month old baby girls. I remember seeing them across the way in the terminal at Lax before we boarded our flight for Beijing. I, of course had no idea that we would fly to Beijing on the same flight and both be waiting for the same guide to meet us when we arrived. We spent two weeks with our new friends and bonded over things we will never forget. We have stayed in touch with our friends over the last two years but it seems like sometimes we go a little to long in between. We have spent time with our friends in Florida and loved every minute of it. We knew nothing about our friends and they knew nothing about us but we just seemed to have a connection. I know our friends care about our happiness and our dreams just like we do them. Our friends have done things for us that I can only hope and pray that we can do in return for others someday. My heart is full and sometimes it is hard for me to even wrap my mind around it. We talk about our friends often in our home and have for the last two years and will forever. Our kids love these friends just as much as we do and none of us can wait to see them again.

No comments: