Friday, September 19, 2008

The silver medal

So a couple weeks ago three of the US Olympic softball team members were here doing a camp, Cat Osterman, Laura Berg and Crystl Bustus. The weather was awesome until day 2 of the camp so they needed to go indoors. Our facility was available and they came in there for day 2 and 3. Of course I took full advantage to having them there. They had their medals with them and they were just on the heels of returning from China. Laura was so gracious and I went to go pick up Chloe so she could have her picture taken. Laura walked right up and put that beautiful medal around her neck and all I wanted to do was cry(baby). Who knows what this picture might hold years down the road. I just know that seeing my baby girl, from China, with a Beijing 2008 Olympic Silver Medal around her neck was magical somehow. I know I want what is best for her always and I pray she finds in life what makes her happy. Who knows maybe the Olympics in the future. All of them said Beijing was fantastic and they had the best time.



Look at her eyeing that medal



Not sure about Laura and me talking of course



Me, Chloe and Laura Berg and the Silver Medal


Maybe a medal in their future.





Cat Osterman how cute is she?





Need to protect them medals

No comments: