Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"I won't sugar coat"

Am I joking NO I am not joking!!! It took me friggin all morning it is now 12:25pm just to set up this lame* looking blog. However, mark my words my blog will be fabulous just give me some time. I really am a computertard! I might need to get help BUT it will be fabulous. Just wait an see. Oh great nothing like putting the pressure on myself in my very first post.

P.S. it took me 10 min. just to write this post ok really 15 min. and I also had to make sure I spelled pressure right.

I hope someone will congratulate me on my first posting.

*Ok, so after a couple days, finding new stuff and a few posts not looking so lame, ya!

10 comments:

Janet said...

Congratulations!!!

Addie said...

Congrats on your blog!


Your daughters are very beautiful!

~Addie

sarah said...

SO CUTE! Ok so don't laugh, but I have had a blog since April I think I was just kind of shy about sharing.Anyway I am going to add your blog as a link on mine,
getznelson.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

your awesome; I miss talking with you.....keep going girl you can do it!
Jen K.

Not Betty Crocker said...

YAY! I'm so gald you finally have a blog. I'm adding you to my blogroll.

Lila

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

congrats on entering blogville, can I add yours to mine??

aves

Marta said...

Welcome to our world! You're doing good, you've got playlist up, no easy feat!

Jenn said...

Congrats on the blog!!!

Elder Cook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elder Cook said...

Thank you ladies!