Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Father Christmas


This is by far one of our favorite family traditions. When we visit Father Christmas every year. This was our 15th year and the kids always look forward to it. He knows my kids names and is so excited to see them each year. Our time with him is our own as it is by appt and so when the kids are with him they have all the time to ask him anything, or say anything, and he always has something special to say to them, which makes it very special.

When the kids walked in this year Gage was kindof in front and the first thing he said was "oh wow you have grown at least 6 inches this year". He was oh so right and it just doesn't get any better than that when he just knows so well.

I can't wait till the kids are home so they can experience the love of a Family tradition with us.

"2008"


"2007"


"2006"


"2004"


"2003" I'm still not quite sure
how I got him in pj's this year
it still makes me laugh and it
was even longjohn's from Hannah
Andersson. Ha!


"2002"


"2001"

"2000"


"1999" Bless him a little more
knee surgery with a table
over his knee

"1998"


"1997" Father Christmas had a little knee
surgery so needed a helper this year.


"1996"


"1995"


"1994"



*I have misplaced 2005 as soon as I find it I will add it. We were living with my parents while we built our house I think it might be there somewhere. You can click on the pics to see them larger.


"MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM OUR HOME TO YOURS"

3 comments:

Jenn said...

What a great tradition! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Perla said...

those pictures are great! what a fun tradition! although it doesn't look like your youngest is loving him all that much. :) is her name grace? is that right?

Janet said...

Love the tradition! Hope your kids are home soon! Merry Christmas!