Saturday, December 27, 2008

Come on turn it up

Ok so we put the decorations away today and quite frankly I am sick of waller'n (I know this isn't a word but I still say it) around about kids that are not home. I pray they will come home and I am just having faith that they will be here sometime in 2009.


So I want all of you to do me a favor. I dug deep into the oldies but goodies for some tunes to party to this New Years and they sound the best when the volume is turned way way up. So do it, turn your volume way up and if you want to get up and dance. I know you want to. Try it! It will bring a smile to your face. Come on, go ahead the first three songs will help you get your groove on and have a good time.


Remember volume way way up and smile, clap your hands, irritate your kid's or spouse that's what I've been doing with all my singing. They love me anyway and sad (or maybe not I love these cheesy songs) but true I know every word to these songs and I bet you do to. Don't lie! Sing it and sing it loud!




No comments: