Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Highest of highs to the Lowest of lows

All in the same day within an hour. I was really
feeling good this morning and then I received that
long awaited email I have been waiting for.
However, it was not at all the kind of email I wanted to open.
Please pray for us and our little one in Haiti. Please bless those
that need to get the mistake fixed that it will be figured out in the
morning. I am trying to stay positive but through the tears it
if so very hard. We have friends that could also use your prayers.
I keep telling myself this will all work out and I pray that
it does, tomorrow would be great.

3 comments:

Not Betty Crocker said...

Sending lots of hugs and prayers your way. Hang in there!

Janet said...

Praying for you and your kids in Haiti!

Circe said...

I hope today is a better day. Sael and the rest of you have been in our prayers. The wait must be agonizing.