Wednesday, February 11, 2009

80+




This is a season that I love so much. It all starts this weekend and Gage will embark on another 80+ game season. We travel alot for baseball and the family loves it. The girls love to come because there are other little sisters that also travel and so they love to stay in different hotels, swim, eat out, and just plain run like crazy. Personally I could sit and watch Gage play all day and we do. On tap this year a couple places are Vegas, Omaha for the College World Series for a second year, and a whole lot more. The baseball lamp in the picture we got 2 years ago when we traveled to New York for a chance to play in Cooperstown. Yes I brought it on the plane home. Out of 96 teams we came in 3rd our boys rocked. That same year we played in the USSSA World Series in Kansas and came in 3rd also. Fun times and memories Thank you son I love you.

So if you need me in the next few months I will be at the ball park soaking up the sun, with my cooler dishing out sandwiches and gatorade and yelling at the girls to stay close where I can see them. I wish Sael was home to come with us this weekend maybe next tournament.

Yuck this weekend where we are headed is not suppose to be very warm. Bring out the sweatshirts, handwarmers and the portable heater.

No comments: