Friday, January 23, 2009

My mind is racing

and really I don't even know where to begin. I haven't felt like blogging with so much on my mind, then I think maybe if I blog it will help with some of the things on my mind but I really don't want to and back and forth I go. sheesh get a grip girl!


So I am going to have fun with this today and finish a tag I received a while back from my friend L. However my blog has not been so fabulous lately.






You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post. Most are not fabulous or good for me and my mental well being.

  • Pepsi- sadly always have been and probably always will be addicted. Heaven forbid there is not any pepsi in my house. I feel unsafe and agitated if there is none in the house. No one wants to be around me then. The only way this will ever have a chance of getting better is if they simply quit making this crap. Please don't do that. I know it's crap and not good for me, empty calories, yada yada yada. Pathetic as it is I love the first sip and all that comes with it.
  • Purses and/or tots/bags- Yes I have entirely to many, who needs to many, certainly not me but I keep purchasing more. Some cheap, some um not so cheap. My husband cringes but loves me anyway. Sometimes I feel bad and sometimes I don't. I just love a great new bag any bag.
  • Computer- Ugh I don't even want to comment on this right now it's embarrassing.
  • Currently-the Bachelor-oh people I know but I truly get a kick out of these girls. I laugh alot. I sadly am not embarrassed by this. If you need a good laugh tune in and you will laugh to. Laughing is good for your well being right?
  • Sleep- OOOHHHH I love it so. I used to be able to fuction on very little sleep but I just can't anymore or maybe its that I don't want to anymore. Which ever it is I love it. We just bought a new king bed which I love but the jury is still out on the new mattress. It might have to be going back.

so there you have it a few addictions wow when you start thinking of this stuff you find out you have alot more. Sorry I think most of you have done this tag so I will just leave it at that. I have another one to do so I will tag you then.

Thank you L this was fun

No comments: