Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged




I've never been tagged and I don't know if you really want to hear 7 weird or random things but here goes and I will keep it clean just kidding. I was tagged by D and Shealin over at http://shealinsworld.blogspot.com/

1- J and I got married, in Vegas, at midnight. I don't recommend this to the baby of the family or any daughter for that matter. My mom locked herself in her room for two days. She was heartbroken and I don't blame her at the time I was a total doof I guess. I just was not thinking of the consequence. I will hurt my kids if they ever do this haha! My mom and me are close and yes she loves my husband lots.

2- I love to do laundry but I hate I mean do not love to put it away. Which means ya its kindof everywhere. Ugh!!!

3- Meat well this is so hard for me. I am that crazy lady at the store in the meat section that is pulling all the paper towel off the rack to wrap around the meat 15 times. I do not cook it I cannot touch it. I can eat it if its cooked but the blood ewwww. I am also the mom in the kitchen who is holding the garbage so when J is cooking it he can immediately throw the package away. Then I stand there with the cleaning supplies to make sure that he gets everything totally clean.
He still loves me. I have always been like this eww it just creeps me to think about it.

4- When I am eating potato chips from the bag I only eat the ones that are looped over touching. I feel it gives me a better crunch. I know whatever that means weird.

5- I like so many LLLLLooooovvvvveeeee Disney. I think it is such a great vacation takes me away from all the worries in life for just that little while. My kids love it just as much. I would be a princess even for a day. Can you imagine looking at the faces of all those little girls all day and the way they can't wait to see them. What a great job I think.

6- I was a dancer growing up ballet was my favorite and I loved to dance on point. However I took everything and did dance at a Rams/Cowboys football game once.

7- I want to go on the Amazing Race so bad. I did do a tape with a friend and literally was getting ready to send it in and was going down the checklist to make sure we had everything. I get to the part that says both have to be US citizens and her sister sitting there goes "she's not a US citizen". I laughed, thought she was joking but she wasn't. Our video was so great as she is Black and I'm white it was flippen funny. I am convinced we would of gotten on. Does anyone want to go with me? We can pretend to know each other and just think our video would be totally funny.

I tag Sarah N, and anyone who hasn't done this that reads my blog. I just don't know who has done these before and who hasn't. Please play I want to read about you.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

We got married in Vegas too!