Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

We had the best time this year. All the kids are at such a fun age. The weather was fantastic we were just able to hang outside and visit. Candy well I ate way to much of that and don't tell anyone but secretly I throw it away little by little. I hope they think they are just eating it quickly or maybe they know oh well. I didn't get a pic of my daughters face makeup I am waiting for a friend who did to give it to me.
Grace wants to make sure I post a pic of that so coming soon.




"Faith"




Her choice of transportation for trick or treating



"Mickey Mouse" looks awesome nice job Dad!



This is were my son wants to go to college if you ask him "he will be going there". I think it's great!





Just her size ya

2 comments:

Janet said...

Love all your pumpkins! Awesome job

Perla said...

wow! those pumpkins are fantastic!!! good job! and why does your son want to go to UT for school? i served 5 months of my mission on the UT campus in the student ward. it was pretty cool but it is also a pretty crazy place! but if i had to pick someplace to live in tx it would definitely be austin