Thursday, January 14, 2010

~Where my Heart is~

I have been to Haiti many times and each time
is an experience in itself. These photos are in
no order just wanted to remember today.
Please pray for this Country it is part
of who our family is and will forever be.

~this is the guesthouse where we stay
and we have word that this part of it has
collapsed~






~the guesthouse, this part we have heard
collapsed~one of my favorite people in the
whole world who takes such good care of us
when we are there~ They are safe~




~At the Orphanage~



~In these streets~



~The first time we met our little girl and promised
her we would be back for her~



~as the plane door opens and you step out the
heat will take your breath away~







~Leaving is always hard~







~she did not want to go back to the "O" thinking
I was leaving her there, we were just there to
visit~Look at that face!






~I wish she could be here sleeping like this~



~My mom made this pillow with our pictures~



~painting toenails~





~this picture was snapped when I had to leave
and take her back to the "O". It was gutwrenching
it took a couple men to get her off of me. It was
horrible~


Please pray and if you can give please do.

3 comments:

Cline Family said...

I love the pictures! I am praying for you all! She is so precious! Can't wait to see her! Keep me updated as soon as you hear anything!

Anonymous said...

Crystal, we met you a couple of times at unoffical FCC event.s You are in our thoughts and prayers. May God be with you and your daughter and your family!

Sincerely,

Bret and Nadine parents to Emily adopted from China 3/07

Circe said...

Our hearts are with you! She is just beautiful. We are hopeful and prayerful!