Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We are home

K that sounds good "Home" but the trip was totally exhausting really. I left on Wed flew to Fll, then on Thurs I flew into Haiti in the morning and out of Haiti that afternoon. I stayed in Fll then flew home on Fri.














For anyone traveling soon I don't know if I would recommend traveling in and out of Haiti in one day. I will write more on this later as I don't want to forget anything. I was by myself and it was just hard but so much had happened that day to add to all the emotions going through me. However, I don't know that I would of wanted to stay overnight either. So I am just glad its over and we are home.

More coming...

7 comments:

Marta said...

Congrats and he looks great! Can't wait to hear more!

A Blessed Life said...

Looking forward to all the details. Glad you made it home safely!

Cline Family said...

Yea you're home!!! Let me know when a good time is to come see you all!

Circe said...

I'm so glad you're back with your beautiful son! What a dream come true.

Pete and Mare said...

Yes and political demonstrations were going on... it was a crazy week. He is so beautiful! Glad you made it home safe. Looking forward to hearing about your transition. Congratualtions!~mare

Adam & Ash Dayton said...

He's so adorable! I think you guys are so great adopting this beautiful boy! I can't wait to get to know him!

The Funky Bunch said...

Crystal...it's me Mylee!! I found your blog off of Ashley's! Hope you don't mind that I am looking at it and even leaving comments! It is so amazing that you have adopted these beautiful kids and given them such a great opportunity to live here with you and your awesome family. I of all people know what being adopted means to a person! Shoot me an email and I can send you an invite to my blog if you want! Love ya! love8smiles@yahoo.com