Monday, October 6, 2008

I just want to SCREAM

well I did alot of yelling ugh!!!! ok so my camera battery died and I couldn't find the battery charger. After I busted my butt yesterday and I finally find it I charge it last night. So excited with pics to share and I wanted to take a pic this morning of my announcement to share. I sit down by my computer, proceed to try and get the card from the camera, and it would not pop out when I pushed the little button. I find out my 11 yr old had taken the card out and when she couldn't get it back in she just kept cramming and then tried another cf card. (but of course she didn't tell me any of this last night however I did see a few memory cards sitting on the desk)When I finally get the card out now the little prongy things some of them down in there are bent. Her school teacher and I went to High school together and now I need to call and interupt class because I sent her out the door and I was still yelling "why on earth would you even need to be touching it for". I need to tell her I love her but yes I am still mad as !

Any suggestions on a good camera? Mine was a Canon rebel XT. (like it but I know there is other great stuff out there) I have to have one by sat.

No comments: